whats up with alltel... no service in wise.
whats up with alltel... no service in wise.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
No service in Coeburn either.
Had some wicked pissah storms pass through an hour ago, not much rain but tons of lightning.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Prolly that lightening about 30 mins ago that shook half the town...I'd say it struck a tower.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Out in Norton as well and I live about 300 yards from the tower. I was wondering the same thing
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
dont complain. you should try having verizon. i have to go to norton or up to kmart to get solid service.
its a joke being on main street and only having 1 bar.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Also out in Big Stone.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Maybe God is pissed off at cell phone users.
*bolt of lightning* MWAHAHA, TAKE THAT, SERVICE! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
Sorry, I'm bored. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
Officially retired
No service in Duffield either.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks